JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free Offer to the 500 th follower on my Blog!


Since I have 499 followers, as of this blog post, I would like to offer a free Victorian Lady in a Presentation Box kit to the 500 th follower of my blog, if they would like one. If my 500 th follower would please email me your address, we will send out the kit as soon as possible!! I still remember when I had 3 followers of this blog for the longest time and Debbie Wright suggested I bite the bullet and add the gadget for followers, I'm pleased she did! Thank you so much to everyone who is a follower, I have enjoyed looking at all of your blogs, if I can find them through your link.  Mini Hugs, Jean

12 comments:

  1. Soy seguidora antigua, no soy la 500, aún así tu regalo para la afortunada 500 es maravilloso.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Rosamargarita, so nice of you!!

    That is wonderful Daisy!! If you would like the kit please email me at jday1@shaw.ca with your full address. Mini hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! not fair! I signed up for a long time and I follow your blog, always with great interest .. can I apply again, among the followers? :))))
    congratulations to the lucky winner, a great mini gift!
    Good Sunday to you!
    xxx Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cockerina, LOL!!! I really appreciate you so much too!!! Big Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. felicidades al seguidor 500, es un precioso regalo.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm happy for the winner. What a fabulous gift! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. No sé si he entendido bien, creía que el regalo era para el número 500 se seguidor, pero veo que si algún seguidor desea tener ese regalo te envíe la dirección y también nos mandas el regalo?
    espero me lo aclares por favor, es un regalo precioso.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Everyone, Ludwina was my 499th follower, when I put the message up so Daisy was the 500th follower but then the numbers changed???? very peculiar. Thank you Lea, Maite and everyone for your very kind words and for following my blog. I'm sorry if there were any misunderstandings.

    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no words to say how beautiful it is, today I received my gift to be your follower number 500, loved it, the kit is wonderful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no words to say how beautiful it is, today I received my gift to be your follower number 500, loved it, the kit is wonderful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails