JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thrilled to have a Project & Article in July Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine & Shelly's On Line Mini Miniature Show Aug. 14 to 20



I was delighted and honored to be included in a wonderful Miniature Bookmakers article by Deb Weissler in the July 2013 issue of Dollhouse Miniatures. I'm included with 7 other fabulous bookmakers. For this issue I worked on and included a free printable project of a reproduction shaped book from my collection called Your Dolly. It is a little difficult to cut out all of the shapes but I thought readers might enjoy it having it in their miniature library.

From August 14 -20 we are pleased to be taking part in Shelly's fabulous Mini Miniature Show. Shelly has been doing this for a number of years and there are so many fabulous handcrafted miniatures for sale. The beauty of the show is that it is on line so you can shop for sales in the comfort of your living room.
Here is a link to my show table where I am offering 25% off all of my fabric kits.
You click on the dealer link in the top of the page and a drop down menu appears of scales or an alphabetical list of dealers. There are Roundtables and Workshops too.

I hope you are all enjoying yourselves whatever you are doing. Hugs, Jean



12 comments:

  1. How wonderful, Jean! Your work is beautiful; the magazine has surely tapped into a valuable resource in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jean. It is very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean,
    congrats to you! you really deserve to be in print

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful showcase for your fabulous books, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz Jean! Your books are wonderful and deserved every bit of showcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrific news Jean! I love that there is Canadian content in their table of contents! Your success is our too! Congratulations!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Ann Potter, Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I have ordered the magazine and look forward to seeing how the resolution of the book turned out in person. So lovely of you to visit. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simon, That is so kind of you to say. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisa, My niece is called Marissa, lovely name. Thank you very much! Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Jane Smith, so kind of you to visit. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Sans, I'm looking forward to seeing some of you designs in Polyvore. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elizabeth, Thank you and what a lovely thought!! Makes me feel very patriotic. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails