JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Free Season's Greeting Printables, Christmas Gift Wrap, Boxes and Cards DIY

 









Here are some free printables for this season's gift wrapping. The last gift wrap I have offered before in AIM magazine and here,  I thought I would offer them in red and green this year too. The top gift wrap I made up this year with gnomes, snowflakes and some bricks for a Santa scene.  Just click on the images and right click to save them to your computer before printing. These can be printed in many scales, they are supposed to be 8.5 by 11 for 1:12 scale but I enjoyed using them while revamping my old Christmas room boxes in a smaller size too. If you can change your printer settings to 50% you get half scale papers and 25% you can print out quarter scale paper too. I will soon be posting my newest videos to see more ways I have used these papers. If you search for Free printables on my blog you can find some other gift wrap as well. On this page I show the above printable and directions as well. https://jdayminis.blogspot.com/2013/12/free-printable-page-and-aim-12-makes-of.html

4 comments:

  1. Preciosa escena , muchas gracias por los imprimibles ; feliz Navidad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, thank you!! Feliz Navidad! Mini Hugs, Jean

      Delete
  2. Gracias, son unos conjuntos encantadores.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking, I'm pleased you like them. Mini Hugs, Jean

      Delete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails