JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Friday, May 15, 2009

New Micro Miniature Project 4, French Country Flower Shop, Paperclay






The photo above shows the tiny bit I cut from my sand block to sand the stones and tiles. Then I added gloss to each of the tiles inside the shop with Mod Podge. I rolled the paper clay through my pasta machine to finish the outside of the flower shop, adding small areas as shown. I was so pleased with the cracked natural look that was created by rolling it that I left if for one wall. Then I scratched in a block texture with a tooth pick on the outside before it dried and added more detail with a wet paintbrush after it was a bit drier. I'm really having fun with this project.

5 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thank you for showing these pictures. I have tried paperclay
    too, and I like that material, but
    I could never do anything that small!
    It´s very interesting to
    follow your project and I look
    forward to what´s coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, you never cease to amaze me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, you have an award waiting for you on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean it really looks perfect!!! Can't imagine when you have it finised.
    Muy congratulations.
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh heavens, what tiny flowers! I must try this sometime.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails