JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Free Halloween Printable, The Progressive Grocer magazine cover




Here is a free printable of The Progressive Grocer magazine cover from Oct. 1922, in six sizes. I thought those of you who are interested in vintage Halloween images might enjoy these. My original magazine is eight inches in height so the upper image should print out one twelfth scale and the smallest image quarter scale. The largest image could make a poster for a dollshouse. This was a wholesale grocers magazine I found while looking for vintage autumn themed magazines.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Jean, it's very kind of you sharing it. The little boy is adorable. Have a nice day Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, it is lovely to see you back blogging, I have noticed your weather has cooled off a lot. I'm looking forward to summer, but it is still rather 'chilly' here in Hobart!!
    Welcome back, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jean its very kind of you to share.
    Debie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Jean! Thanks for sharing :-) Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome magazine cover! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jean for the scary pumpkin halloween magazine

    happy Hauntings,
    May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jean!
    It's so nice to see you back. :) I love the watercolor you painted, it looks like a magical place. We did a little touring on the island this summer and loved it. :)
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jean, thank you very much for following my blog!
    what you do is monstrous, I had never seen micro mini!
    spectacular! thanks for the show!
    I often pass by here, I've puzzled a lot!

    see you soon, Caterina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails