JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Friday, December 3, 2010

AIM Artisans in Miniature free Magazine is out for December

http://www.artisansinminiature.com/
I'm very pleased to announce that December's AIM magazine is available for viewing below or to download. I was so pleased to write and format an article about AIM member Christine-Léa Frizoni's fabulous miniatures and book.
Le Grand Livre de la Maison Miniature
 Un Jour a la Campagne
 

I've also written an article about the wonderful poem "A Night Before Christmas" showing NBC books from my collection and AIM member's photos. There is also my regular Smaller Scales feature showing the latest seasonal minis in smaller scales. I've included two free quarter scale printables. There are so many great projects both in the magazine and the Advent Calendar.
I still haven't finished reading all the fabulous articles!
 *Jean

AIM Mag Issue 29 December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails