JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Georgia Murray, My Son's Partner, "Cover Me Canada" invited her back for last episode!!

Georgia Murray and the other eliminated singers from Cover Me Canada have been invited back for the final episode of Cover Me Canada on Sunday CBC 9:00 in November sometime. Looking forward to looking after Artie if Georgia decides to go.

I didn't mention before that Georgia has a new EP out and available through their web site http://georgiamurray.net

The above photo is Artie, their French Bulldog, listening to Georgia on the phone when they were competing in the show. He loved it when I played her videos too. He seems to be a natural music lover!!

Here is a sample from Georgia's new EP, I love it!! Sounds reminiscent of the 50's!

2 comments:

  1. I discovered this artist, thanks to you Jean, and as I always work in music, I'll add to my playlist ... thanks. Hugs. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for looking Léa and finding Georgia, she will be very pleased hear this. I have showed her your wonderful miniature book. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails