JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Georgia Murray and Tony Day (my son's) "Silver Lining" on Cover Me Canada!

Georgia singing Sunglasses at Night 


Aside from the very obvious benefits for Georgia and her band being chosen to be on a Nation wide show, when reviewing Georgia's elimination on TV again and in particular the comments that were made by the judges, I found something I had overlooked.

Ron Fair said to Georgia "Who are you... Georgia and Kytami or are you Edith Piaf? and in and earlier comment he mention being like Mick Jagar and Keith Richards. I took these as compliments for Georgia.

Since I've always tried to be a positive person, I got to thinking that most likely Ron really thought about what he was going to say to Georgia for quite some time. What a great choice... I've always been a fan of Mick Jaggar and Keith Richards! Edith Piaf is my favorite singer of all time!! If you have not seen the movie "La Vie En Rose" you really must!!! What a tremendous voice and I remember mentioning to Georgia years ago that Georgia reminded me of her in the way Edith loved to sing for the sake of singing and so soulful...what a soulful crooner, very much like Georgia!! What a choice.... of course I hope she continues to be the Georgia we love!




2 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed your video of Edith Piaf, Jean. I love her too.

    I am also sorry to hear about the elimination but there are way too many instances of how the bands/ singers who were eliminated later became bigger than the winners. I am sure the band will have their day soon, very soon :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so kind of you, thank you so much!! We were most upset the way her last week on the show was handled. The show presented a pre performance video that showed the music producer telling the audience that they were not prepared on Tuesday to record. Georgia is a Taurus...she is always prepared and one of the most conscientious people I know. She was not given a chance on the show to tell her side of what happened and the show did not ask her how she liked being on the show as they did with everyone else. It all did not seem fair and was very biased. Thanks so much again, Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails