JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some of My Valentine Miniatures and Robin Betterley's Valentine's Party








Valentines is soon going to be here so I thought I would share some Valentine Miniatures I offer through either eBay or our Website. The above photo shows some of my Queen of Heart books and Valentine books. Hanging on the cabinet is a Newborn Valentine Kit. Below that is a Newborn Queen of Heart's Kit that comes with the book cover as well. The image I used in my design is from my original Queen of Hearts book.

Miniaturist Robin Betterley's Blog  is having a wonderful Valentine's party and I thought you should all here about it. She has projects for crafts and miniatures, recipes and other very fun ideas. If you enjoy Valenines you will love this party. Party on!!!

The photos below are more of my Valentine kits.

Half Scale kit

Baby Kit

Apron Kit

Shows two of my Quarter Scale Fabric Furniture Kits.

7 comments:

  1. Gracias por el enlace.
    Son fantasticos para hacer escenas de bebes.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having a look everyone. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est vraiment très joli!Votre travail est remarquable!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciate the time you have taken to comment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails