JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

My French Country pastel Bedroom on Polyvore, I'd love to make this in miniature!

A Sweet Pastel Bedroom

A Sweet Pastel Bedroom by jdayminis on Polyvore

I really think Polyvore is a great place to work out ideas for miniature scenes. The elements are not always cropped but they could be added to a sheet of ideas with colour swatches. They have lots of contests with so many themes for inspiration. Wonderful if you are thinking of decorating your own rooms for a new took as well. They do own the copyright for what you create however.

The theme for this room was a pastel bedroom. I love French Country style and have a board with over a thousand pins on Pinterest. (another of my addictions, LOL). My favorite look in French Country is all white but this contest was for pastels. You can also pin to Polyvore which is great. 

I have always loved fashion and wanted to be a fashion designer in High School but the University offering this was too far away... I haven't regretted being an Art teacher and studying Fine Arts, but is is so wonderful to create fashion layout designs too.

Classical White Rose-Marie Armoire
1,930 CAD - sweetpeaandwillow.com


Jonathan Charles Louis XV French Style Bed Silver
7,995 CAD - sweetpeaandwillow.com


Three Panel Folding Screen
1,640 CAD - belleescape.com


White French Chair
2,390 CAD - williams-sonoma.com


CITY ICON PILLOWS
uncommongoods.com


Dune Framed Stretched Canvas Art
735 CAD - zincdoor.com


9 Leg Side Table
625 CAD - highfashionhome.com



DOSA Medium African Basket
57 CAD - farfetch.com



Waterford Table Lamp, Kingsley
575 CAD - macys.com


Petit Château Embroidered Pillowcase
30 CAD - landofnod.com



Multiyork Durand Admiral Scatter Cushion
69 CAD - multiyork.co.uk



Raya Vase - 14.5"H - Gold
52 CAD - zgallerie.com


Floral Resin Wall Clock
78 CAD - laura-ashley.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jean! This collage reminds me of what I use to do with design magazines back in the 90's when I took some interior design courses. This kind of technology wasn't available to the average person, back then and so gathering info in paper tear sheets and doing presentation boards that way, was the order of the day. Your French Country bedroom is very cool and inviting, Jean and I could definitely see you in it!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do that with fashion too, your presentation boards must have been beautiful. You have such a great eye for design. Thanks for looking. Mini Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails