JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Sunday, September 15, 2024

A Mini Miniature Ends Today, 6 new kits in quarter scale and others.






This weekend we have been taking part in 2 online shows. One is a fun Quarter Connection Silver Anniversary Celebration and the other is a lovely Shelly's A Mini Miniature Show. I will include my link tree below with a link to A Mini Miniature Show. I've designed 2 new quarter scale chair kits to coordinate with sofas and bed and the tufting in available in various colours. I thought the orange was good for Halloween. The pink paper baby 1:48 scale clothing kit is a variation of one I did in 2015 on cotton but I thought the paper laser cut would work well. There are also Halloween trims in 3 scales and a French design from my antique French needlework magazines also in 3 scales. I am also offering a new book box, our 17th which is a pumpkin house. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend. Mini Hugs, Jean https://linktr.ee/jdayminis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails