JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Photos of our Studio




I always love seeing other designer's studios so I thought I would show some photos of mine. John and I share the space and it works really well. It is a beautiful area with lots of natural light. The doors and windows shown above look out into our two storey atrium that has a built in water feature, many plants, large sky light and two balconies, it is a bright interesting space. On the end of the room that you can't see is a kitchenette, display cases, loveseat, TV and fireplace. We actually seem to live in this room, that we share with our two cats.

Cheers, Jean
http://jdayminis.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos of your studio. It looks so beautiful and I'm sure your home is very beautiful as well!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean,
    How wonderful it would be to have an atrium. I am sooooo coveting that...I love looking at your work.
    Theresa @ Cottage Violets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, haven't heard from you lately on your blog. I hope and pray this finds you and yours well. I love your work and hope to see more and more of it.
    Theresa @ Cottage Violets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails