JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Quarter Scale Free Printable and Quarter Scale Baby Shop



This is part of a Smaller Scales article I wrote for AIM magazine last year. There was more in the article as I added other AIM members but for copyright purposes I have just added the part that included my quarter scale shop. I thought you might like to have a look too. Many of the baby furniture and outfit sets as kits and books on the shelves are available through our web site http://jdayminis.com or eBay if you are interested. I hope you will enjoy the free printable, if you print the above printable at 6" in height it should print out to scale.

Hugs, Jean

2 comments:

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails