JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Online Mini Miniature Show Mar.1, 2019 for early birds. New Spring Doilies and Kits.








Here is a link to Shelly's online Mini Miniature Show starting for early birds March 1 and to the public on March 2, 2019. I hope to see you there.
https://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/ 

Click on the links at the top of the page to get into the show.

I've been really enjoying designing these laser cut doily kits, you can see the teapots and cups and bunnies in the upper kits running around the outside of the doilies. The upper 5 doilies and Pewter Shelf  kits will be a special Roundtable price for the show. Quarter scale doily kits will be only $2.50 CAD during the show and available at the regular prices after the show. My prices are always in Canadian funds which is quite a savings to those in the US and other countries.
Thank you so much for viewing my blog.

Mini Hugs, Jean
 https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/jdayminis

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Doilies and I love how you've incorporated the bunnies and the teapots and cups into their design- made me look again at them several times- Very Clever, Jean! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Jean! Your designs are so lovely and delicate! I can't wait for time to do a little shopping and stocking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails