JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Friday, March 6, 2020

Happy Nearly Spring!!


Don't you just love the start of Spring! We are so fortunate to live with such beautiful weather. There are so many new flowers and blossoms popping up everywhere in our yard. We have jonquils, a lovely Camellia plant out side our window, so full of vibrant peachy pink blooms. Out front I enjoying perennial primroses in light yellow coming up and tiny crocuses. Even the rhododendrons are starting to have fuller potential blooms.

I've been enjoying designing recently and have quite a few new kits arriving soon. Hopefully a few new kits will be ready for Shelly's A Mini Miniature Show starting March 18. Here is the link
https://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/

Above is a new kit that happened after I found fabulous children's stickers that I was using in my journal and suddenly thought that cupcakes would be fun to include in doilies. I called Cupcakes and Lace Paper Doilies. I sketched a few cupcakes and decided the ones with cherries on top look the most recognizable. I used the same inside lace designs as my teatime doilies so this is a companion set  to the Teatime Doilies and offered in 3 scales all laser cut on paper. I thought they would be fun to display handmade  Here is a link to the doilies in my Etsy shop. Cupcake doily link.

Enjoy whatever part of the world you live, there are always so many beautiful scenes and plants to enjoy, whatever the season. I've been watching the Covid 19 virus progression and hope you are all staying well and healthy. It is such a sad situation. Blessings and Mini Hugs, Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails