JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

A Mini Miniatures Show for June starting tomorrow and New Quarter Scale Kits




These are a few new Quarter Scale kits, please click on them to make them larger and hopefully readable, I'm very excited to introduce John's new Shop Kit or Haberdashery Shop Kit!! His first shop for sale. He will have it at an introductory price in Shelly's online A Mini Miniature Show. My other new shop kits will also be Mega Roundtables and a Roundtable. I'm also offering a couple as doorprizes. I think there will be so many dealers during this most difficult time of fewer mini shows. Here is the link to the show starting tomorrow, please drop in for a virtual coffee and goodies, drop by my table and give me a virtual wave or say hi. Mini Hugs, Jean 

June Dollhouse Miniature Show!
June 24th - June 28th at Midnight. Doors open at 10 AM MST....
Please share with all of your friends and groups!

1 comment:

  1. They’re adorable Jean! And thanks for the link for the show. I will be logging on for a look! Hope it is a big success.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails