JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

New Kit Gingerbread Christmas Baking at an Intro price in Etsy!





Happy Halloween everyone!!

This is a kit I had so much fun designing, mind you I always love designing but this was extra special since  I have always enjoyed baking, especially around Christmas. When my sons were young it was so much to bake gingerbread houses that they enjoyed devouring. One year I wanted to do our tree in a baking theme....I hung all the gingerbread men and cookies I baked. I also bought small copper cookie cutters that were on sale and tied them with red ribbons as well for the tree. Red felt decorations, garland and red balls finished the tree. Fun times!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails