JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

A Mini Miniature Show starts today until Sunday, new and old minis




 

A Mini Miniature Show starts today http://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/
I have recently designed a new French Country stove with doors that can be opened and new lace trims in two styles, crochet look and eyelet look. I was so pleased with the eyelet ones that after I designed them the laser cutter was able to cut them so tiny. The bottom photo is a room box John made that I finished in the1980's, fining quarter scale items was much more difficult then but I was able to buy plastic sets which are very similar to the ones sold today. I made the lantern and the kettle from old copper earing backings and most of the other accessories form fimo. It was fun.
Mini Hugs, Jean 







4 comments:

  1. Hi Jean. What a beautiful stove! Really gorgeous. And the lace too is lovely. I hope the mini show goes well and you get lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, I'm so sorry to take so long to get back to you, I forgot my comments are not visible until I approve and I certainly approve of yours,, LOL. Thank you so much! Mini Hugs, Jean

      Delete
  2. Oh, and your roombox is gorgeous and so many tiny accessories! They’re really great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so very kind of you, thank you so much! ♥

      Delete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails