JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Monday, August 1, 2022

Bathroom Room Box from a Brooke Tucker Class by Jean Day


We have reopened our Etsy shop today after a brief break. We did lots of organizing, yay, John enjoyed gardening and we spent time at various beaches watching all the water birds that I love so much. Feels good to be back as I enjoy my routines and especially designing. Hope you are all having a lovely summer or winter!!!

This a a Bathroom Roombox I did during a class fabulous, very enjoyable class with Brooke Tucker in the late 1990's. It took me a while to finish. You can read more about it in my description on YouTube. Thanks so much for looking.  Mini Hugs, Jean


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Jean! How lovely to have taken a Brooke Tucker class. The bathroom is very luxe and dreamy, and your mini lady looks a million bucks! I hope her date appreciates it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Brooke is wonderful!! She did 2 workshops in our studio! I was so lucky!! Thank you so much for your very kind words. ♥

      Delete
  2. Really fabulous work!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for looking and taking the time to comment too, so kind of you. I'm sorry to take so long to get back to you, my comments were moderated and I forgot they were. ♥.

      Delete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails